At Brave Hearts Home Care, we made sure to train and educate our employees, especially our caregivers, about hospital discharge, planning, and home care. They receive continuous education to broaden their knowledge and skills about the hospital discharge process, thus, providing proficient services to families and patients.
After surgery or hospitalization, going back home to recuperate entails critical tasks to avoid complications and rehospitalizations. But before getting discharged from an institution or hospital, there are heaps of paperwork to file and complete. We don’t want to worry you or your family with these tasks because we want you to focus on your recovery. So, Brave Hearts Home Care offers hands-on services when it comes to hospital discharge. By doing so, we help patients go home safely, comfortably, and with less hassle.
Our services include:
- Transporting patients from the hospital to their homes
- Securing and communicating discharge orders
- Grocery shopping
- Running errands
- Preparing and serving meals and snacks
- Picking up OTC drugs or prescription refills
- Personal care services
- Completing and managing medication requirements and follow-up appointments
- And More